Sunday, February 22, 2009

E Series Saving Bonds Free Clip Art

blub1234 @ 2009-02-22T19: 18:00


I got them this week but unfortunately, they do not fit me :( So I have these shoes for sale:



They are almost flawless except one small black stripe on the right shoe which is no scratch and perhaps removable.
More pictures from every direction, pic of the stripe and stockphotos:
s462.photobucket.com/albums/qq341/ibaraHime_photos/Baby%20Schuhe//
size L , but I would recommend them to people with rather slim feet.

They cost new from Baby 23940yen = ca. 200€ / 257USD.

I 'm asking 135€ incl. shipping (uninsured! I can also ship insured but that would cost more) so I would consider sensible offers or partial trade;)

I have feedback in my journal and on ebay (nick:. your amber eyes).

Thank you for looking:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment