Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Returning A Brought Car



of course...

I couldn't resist but waited and counted the minutes until I was able to download the new ELLEGARDEN album from jpopsuki...
AND had to listen thru it before going to shower. have to get up at 7, hence I'll get way too little sleep once again .
I really hope for my university mates that I won't be as hyper as today yesterday. yes, lack of sleep does have this effect on me. totally.
I was acting sooooooooooo childish, and that even without Shinken around... uhuhu I fear they'll get the men with the white jackets soon *_*;;
longer entry tomorrow . today. yes, I know I write this often. but this time I really mean to x'D

god, this band is way too much of TEH LUV!

*jumping around pogo-like on her own in the room*
あぁぁぁ~! なつかしい。 T^T

and yeah, there are two good things about them having way too short songs.
one is that in cases like this, it doesn't last much longer than half an hour that I can leave the computer (if I didn't get stuck and listen to it just a second time right after x'D why don't I have boxes in the bathroom???)
second is that they actually manage to pack a whole lot of beloved songs into a 40 minutes setlist ♪ if they'd play 3 and a half hours like Kiyoharu did, they should be able to play like their whole discography, lol. but of course they don't do. I wonder who'd survive that anyway *_* extreme sportsmen?

0 comments:

Post a Comment