Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Miniature Plastic Football



10-FEET COVERTER Hirai Ken !!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I laugh n road ey! I looked
grad [info] curi 's : Of the kids, by the kids, for the kids! II: DVD.
and when they grad while warning the addition initiate Popsie said so "want to tell any story?"
and I look so on the tracklist of "oh, next track is the only one with Japanese titles oO s first read Kanji kannich net but could s Hitomi be tojite ... then that would mean as much as close your eyes ... "
well, and few seconds later more than 2 chords:
! "OMG it's THE 瞳 を 閉じ て !!!!!!! O___O"
and all the Japanese, of course, and I also sing with half lol
more I will tell but net, Curi itself should suffer the same Laughter as I> D
perhaps it also does nothing new and they give this show every-man, may I introduce myself well.
I've seen only on nem nunmal event where they may have played 6-8 songs and could be wasted on adding ne no idea.
but one day I will definitely go on a one-man! (Ok, against Vivasnut as the opening act I had nothing wrong with well ^ ^)

oh you MUST MUST MUST Curr0r do these DVD rip! T ^ T
the concert is so horny! and the pictures! and the audience! and the A to Z backstage material. aaaah
If thou net you will manage me now as a permanent resident have
xD naja ok I think once import is even cheaper, so the part was so expensive net. or I'll get the of / by / for the kids 1 '_'
(but first I should get rid of debt lol)

well oh, and I can say Who's why I find Takuma so hot? XDDD so geil net now in terms of "the I'd take", but simply ... super cool * _ *
he is a Neanderthal! I usually HATE Neanderthal vocals! (Kyo, the lead singer of 12012th .. whether the singer of Sadie now so ne Neanderthal face had I can not judge, I would rather have him garnet looked closer only because he was too Kyo-copy ...)
well, it could be because that Takuma is n stylish Neanderthals with cap, beard and baggy. It could also Just remember that he does are the most brilliant seizure of the Neanderthal world. and is just super fun in his job. and over that perfectly.
is the SO a sympathy Hammel alda!
now, I probably only hate unfriendly Neanderthals. Kaito of Shulla / Guy 's Family is also still clearly' _ '

0 comments:

Post a Comment