Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hemochromatosis And Eyes



- ne thick Japanese girl with a strange big hair in the "Real Men Wear Black" T-shirt that draufhat to have approximately n half Kopp bigger is than all the forwards are be guys (they looked netmal half), and the perfect hip-hop groove ! really, no one present has become so perfectly with the music moves from viper!

- head banging hide-dolls! no matter what, all the time. Now if n DJ or a band that has hung on the stage

was - the Japanese manage the perfect hide-hairstyles. the perfect pink tone. and at least some it did not look like wigs. ENVY!

- the bass player of the trees with his strange Cappi which he with his strange movements, of course, continually slipped in the face until he had legally blind and stupid-looking cast on his funky bass XD and later on the same train next to me went home to I got out in Harajuku.

- DJ Magumi, thinks he's cool. ok what he has imposed was also quite coolly, hide from droelf remixed / Zilch song about Paradise Kiss Ending up Yesterday and Twist & Shout by the Beatles. DJ Magumi gitarist to the post to explain that he can not play. DJ Magumi of any Japanese song, sing and that horrible. and reaps applause. Question is, the applause was because he was done or because he had dared such a thing? only thing I've seen more of them properly ...
then slipped my right contact lens, my eyes hurt to find RIZE ne rest is impossible, flying thick hair Japanese did in the eyes of all net grad easier ...
shit on it. I'm just half blind mitgepogt the Kishidan Cosplayers etc.
since I was a bit distracted, I could usually only identify the song that runs on their OHP

again.
now, and half blind, I can say that even Jesse's tattoos have lost nothing of its fascination *-*
Kenken and the stoner boy ... first came to this strange

hat on the stage, but quickly threw the side. otherwise it has almost all the time behind his mane hidden. and he is GREAT. or Jesse is so small? x'D I waaaah net may believe that this animal, which has also played with Sugizo, netmal is two months older than me ... RIZE Fanbois
and are still one of the worst kind ey XD no, they are not gonna be just a lot more brutal than J fans ... Jesse jumped into the audience is still there are a minute later thrown up all to touch it * _ *; (? I would have caught n fingers can lol but I did not really cause ... stupid x'D) however

then went I sift straight to the bathroom at my lenses ... my right eye looked like a zombie * _ * and I'll take the lens out so dear ... and when I want rausholn the left ... I remember that NOTHING IS MORE since. O_o had degree it is still angefuehlt Sun what the fuck?
at least I'm 4-5 thanks to songs RIZE now ne contact lens (= 100 €) poorer.
is the paradox, my eye has been about living each concert. ok, J You could not have participated. and saved the last year the RIZE-man only with great difficulty umpteen times ... But I think yesterday they would have survived. It was more this time than gepogt crowd surfing. RIZE not be there in small teams of Japanese women Raeuberleiterstellung, which have to brace themselves up crowd surfing ... and somehow to net enough space or something. no idea ... or they were just all that they were far enough forward lol
Transtic nerves were then with glasses rather boring. somehow I liked the better of record as far as I remember. because of the singers sounded as Hyde-like. garnet live. RIZE to and they could also simply abstinken only. ask me who had laid down the order. Perhaps wars but also extra so that you could still see the highlight, even if you had to leave a bit earlier to get to go home? when only RIZE and Nerve Transtic were left lamenting n girls in the 1st Series already so "RIZE waaaeh always as a last" until the older lady who made the announcements at last rausrueckte so that the next would RIZE lol
up on a girl with NEM TN T-shirts were the only band shirt I've seen before RIZE. wherein the warning also net a lot. we had grad mal all the colors of Tensaibaka-Shirts together - green black, red, white, and I in. somewhere even n Maedel had to have been white, that ran in front of me when I hinbin Club Citta '. Well. the enthusiasm but suspect it was RIZE TO SOME violent than these few shirts left *_*;;; really seemed as if 80% or so of those present waiting for her. when I think that at the concert in Nagoya last year a total of not more than 300 present warning ........................

and now I'm really curious how the WIEHSEL bands today covers hide ...
at La'cryma ego can not imagine still quite good, but somehow fit the net in ... but R * A * P or Phantasmagoria? Kowai yo *-*;

0 comments:

Post a Comment